Wednesday, January 12, 2005

about me...

i've wandered far and wide....
i've wondered what and why....
in vain,do i seek the fruit of this,my desperate,undying quest.
who am i?
why am i here?
what have i been called upon to do?
is this my fate?
what is my fate?
why is it my fate?
can i not fight,to be what i want....
can i not stand my ground,to move ahead?
what is my purpose on earth,
the reason for my existence,
my raison-de-etre?
am i worth all i have?
do i have to be worth anything?
who can tell me all that i want to know....
who has all the answers to these questions,
that gnaw at me from within the deepest recesses of my fevered mind....
a voice in my head told me to look within me....
it spoke of my conscience,
the God within me....
but He tells me what to do and what not to do,
not why to do,not why not to do.
that,i must learn on my own.
i feel alone,surrounded by voices,eyes,bodies,lives,
but still utterly alone.
i pray...
if there is a God,
whether above or below,
dont make what i'm doing,right,
make me do the right thing.
i crave,i thirst...
the song beckons to be sung,
but the words still elude me.
blaze rather than fade...
but who sees by my light?
have i made a difference?
will i ever?
i am free to fly,
but where do i go from here?
what does tomorrow hold for me?
and the day after that?
is there a tomorrow?
and a day after that?
i remain eternally...
The Wanderer.
anonymous.....till i find me.

2 comments:

Ramya said...

You should blog more regularly....you write well.

Kiran said...

beautifully written...
thought-provoking...
keep em coming...

P.S : i might be falling in love with you :P